achievement issues mid-game

7 posts

Flag Post

im a point farmer so i like games with multiple badges, but often ill be playing through my game.. get a badge or 2 or 3.. then it just stops working. the counters stop and i cant get badges even though im still connected (plug in is green and chat works) so i have to refresh/recomplete things or often wait a day or 2 and load my file or re-recomplete things for the badge to count. anyone else have issues like this? ive tried the obvious- firewalls, updates, refresh, restarts – and im sure i completed the badge conditions. i just dont feel like submitting (multiple) missing achievements every day since i dont feel that i should take up Kong’s time to let people know how many games i’ve beaten XD

Flag Post
i just dont feel like submitting (multiple) missing achievements every day since i dont feel that i should take up Kong’s time to let people know how many games

The options are open to you and you refuse them, you are in no position to be complaining.

Flag Post

This sounds like a more serious issue than just a random missing achievement.

Can you please click the link below?

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Search for “chat.kongregate.com” and make sure it is set to unlimited storage.

If that does work, which web browser are you currently using? Which flash player version are you currently running?

Flag Post

its not a complaint, id just like to know if it can be fixed
im running the latest stable versions of firefox and flash player, kong is on unlimited storage

Flag Post

So you’re using Firefox? If so, please review this:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1018071?tstart=0

Try disabling “protected mode” and see if it helps any.

Flag Post

I’m having issues mid-game post-game everything I just can’t get achievements anymore I complete them SEVERAL of them … and nothing I don’t even get 1 or 2 nadda, it’s been going on for a while, lost probably 50 or more achievements for not speaking up but… still

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ranion:

I’m having issues mid-game post-game everything I just can’t get achievements anymore I complete them SEVERAL of them … and nothing I don’t even get 1 or 2 nadda, it’s been going on for a while, lost probably 50 or more achievements for not speaking up but… still

Which web browser are you currently using?