Mod Abuse

4 posts

Flag Post

“Technical Support forum
Is something on the site broken? Complain about it here, and we’ll do our best to help out.”

Yeah there’s something on the site that’s broken alright. A mod named “Marh” banned my main account for 7 days. The reason for this ban was simply by saying “Leave me alone guys, don’t be gay.” While I realise that I should not have said that word; It is quite an extreme punishment.

Flag Post

are you sure you had never done any thing to anger mods before? i have seen marh before and he is not usaly the type to do that i mean he likes playing jokes and that but i dont think he would do that with out giving you a warning but then a again i dont know him propaly

Flag Post

Often many people under-exaggerate things, so I’m not sure if I want to believe you. Although, if you would like to appeal this ban, shoot an e-mail over to support@kongregate.com explaining what you did and the account name, and why the ban should be lifted.

Flag Post

According to the ban log, it’s “another ban evasion” but if you still want to appeal, e-mail Kongregate.