Not receiving Kreds

17 posts

Flag Post

I have paid a certain (will not make this public) amount of cash to get Kreds.
I made this purchase through PayPal with a direct link to my bank account.
I know I already should have gotten the Kreds as like with a previous purchase.
It has already been an hour, so I’m getting worried, since PayPal did register the payments.

Flag Post

i just got a discover card worth 800 kreds i went in to the game part to give 45 kreds to a develiper it said i dont have any kreds

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArrAkOrn:

I have paid a certain (will not make this public) amount of cash to get Kreds.
I made this purchase through PayPal with a direct link to my bank account.
I know I already should have gotten the Kreds as like with a previous purchase.
It has already been an hour, so I’m getting worried, since PayPal did register the payments.

Please e-mail us at kreds@kongregate.com to have this matter resolved. If you could, please include the receipt e-mail you received from Paypal. Thanks!

Originally posted by gjopl:

i just got a discover card worth 800 kreds i went in to the game part to give 45 kreds to a develiper it said i dont have any kreds

You will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Flag Post

I just did about 5 surveys FULLY. Down to the last page, even searched for a secret “next page” button on all of them, but didn’t receive my kreds that I earned :(

Flag Post

I have mailed, thought I haven’t included the 6 PayPal receipts that I got.
the Kreds are still missing, and I haven’t got any replies on the mail.
I bought the Kreds almost exactly 24 hours ago.

Flag Post

I Did 3 Surveys And Only Got 10 Kreds Lmao.

Flag Post

I just completed an online application for Discover Card, I was instantly approved. I have terrific credit ratings and I always am :)

There is a login area to check the status of your application. I am definitely 100% approved and my card is on its way in the mail. Once I receive it, I will certainly be cancelling. Hopefully I’ll have my kreds by then though.

Anyways, kreds are not in my account yet. It’s only been an hour, but still, I have read ALL of the fine print on every screen, and because I was instantly approved I should have received them instantly. I am still waiting.

I suppose I’ll keep you updated, but this stinks. I don’t want another stinking credit card anyhow, I just want free stuff.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/241772-read-before-posting-technical-support-f-a-q

3. If you are missing Kreds through TrialPay or our free Kreds offers, you will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Flag Post

i buyed 2 times in a row kreds by mobile and got 1 message can you plz help me ??

Flag Post
Originally posted by mastermow7:

i buyed 2 times in a row kreds by mobile and got 1 message can you plz help me ??

Please e-mail kreds@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

@McBurger-Not nesessiraly. The Discover Card offer states that in sme cases u will recieve them within 14 BUISNESS DAYS. AND KREDS ARE APPROVED ONLY UPON APPROVAL. SO i wouldn’t give up on the kreds. yet. u just need to be patient. i just appplyed today too. hope this answers your question.
P.S. Check your email for further notifications.

Flag Post

i did tons of surveys completed them and even bought some from a visa card i spent 20 dollars and never got any kreds i need help plz!it would be nice if i got my kreds for real!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiegoD9:

i did tons of surveys completed them and even bought some from a visa card i spent 20 dollars and never got any kreds i need help plz!it would be nice if i got my kreds for real!

Originally posted by adv0catus:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/241772-read-before-posting-technical-support-f-a-q

3. If you are missing Kreds through TrialPay or our free Kreds offers, you will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Flag Post

I purchased kreds thru Paypal the other day but never got them I have 2 charges on Paypal but no kreds I have emailed the kreds email and messaged but have never received a reply or kreds I’m starting to get a little angry over the lack of response and customer service.

Flag Post
Originally posted by raynelson:

I purchased kreds thru Paypal the other day but never got them I have 2 charges on Paypal but no kreds I have emailed the kreds email and messaged but have never received a reply or kreds I’m starting to get a little angry over the lack of response and customer service.

Patience. It takes a little time for them to reply, it could be up to 3 to 5 business days.

Flag Post

For the Discover card thing do you have to confirm with an email or something? I got the email, but never got the kreds, :’(

Flag Post
Originally posted by icelady46:

For the Discover card thing do you have to confirm with an email or something? I got the email, but never got the kreds, :’(

If you are missing Kreds through TrialPay or our free Kreds offers, you will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/