Save Game is missing in Kingdom Rush

12 posts

Flag Post

Suddenly, my #1 save slot is a “new” game and all my previous experience is lost. I did not delete it (there’s a confirmation step that would have prevented that) and I’m extremely frustrated.

Can you help?

Flag Post

Read This post.
Programs such as CCleaner and some anti-virus software delete flash cookies, which is where save games are stored.
Also if your browser is set not to remember history when closing that can also delete save files on your computer.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, none of these apply. I have plenty of Flash games that save my games, and I never even closed the browser or refreshed my state. I had been using the same save game slot (1) repeatedly, and this time when I went back in, it was all zeroes.

Absolutely frustrating, and I simply don’t want to put in the time again and have it happen again.

Flag Post

If it simply had “New Save” or whatever in all three slots, I would understand… but it actually placed a save game that was saved at the beginning, as opposed to being a completely empty slot, which I would expect to see if the history had been cleared/lost somehow.

This seems like some kind of error, not user-generated.

Flag Post

It has to be something that happened to your computer, since save files are stored locally. The only exception might be served-based games, like MMOs.

Flag Post

Same thing is hapening to me. I had played for a while closed out and when I came back nothing was there. Then after playing back to where I was I figured I had to go to the menu to save. After clicking menu all my progress was erased and I had to start over.

Flag Post

The same is happening to me. Love the game, but keeping the browser open for days is stupid.. just because this one game doesn’t want to save my progress.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JRED:

The same is happening to me. Love the game, but keeping the browser open for days is stupid.. just because this one game doesn’t want to save my progress.

Have you read this post?

Flag Post

I also experienced the same that’s why right now I’m searching how can I save my game but unfortunately….. — I think I couldn’t

Flag Post

Same here. Not just Kingdom Rush but everything. Gymcraft Labyrinth still shows I’ve got the premium content but my save files are gone. I’ve been playing it for months and I haven’t cleared my history or cookies or anything like that. I don’t want to spend all that time getting back to where I was in all my games.

Flag Post

any way to actually locate the corresponding cookies and copy them manually?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voydwalker:

any way to actually locate the corresponding cookies and copy them manually?

Bumpping a 6 month old thread is not really the best way to get your answer. If you are looking to archive off your flash game save files or move them to your new computer a quick search of “location of flash save files” should get you your answer.

-Pip