LOSE CONNECTION WHEN I PLAY ANY GAME!!

6 posts

Flag Post

Please help me when I start a game then i lose connection of my wireless.In my other house I can play without losing connection but here not can you tell me what to do it says some things with the ports and I cannot find how to change the port and I am confuced.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Could you elaborate on what is the error box exactly asking you to do? From what you described, I’m assuming your computer is restricted by parental control (Since only games seem to not load for you) and that the port notification actually concerns your firewall settings. Simply ask your parents to make it allow Kongregate games.

Flag Post

the problem is that when example i play badeggs online or anything when it start load then i lose my wireless connection and i need to change my wireless ports , something i cant do

Flag Post

I’m not entirely sure why it’d be giving you port issues. If you could tell us what the error message is exactly, that’d be very useful. To change port settings you need to access your router through your browser. It depends on the model of router (it should say in the user manual or the box) but it’s usually 169.1.1.1 or something like that.

Flag Post

I know precisely what your problem is, and how to fix it.

I won’t tell you, however, because you’ve titled this thread with obnoxious all-capitals.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator