unbanned but can't log-in to sacred seasons 2

5 posts

Flag Post

sorry for all this trouble, but DCR a moderator from sacred seasons 2 had me unbanned, about a week ago. i voluntarily had myself banned, but have changed my mind. I only had myself banned from the game sacred seasons 2, NOT kongregate. everytime i try to login it fails. i have no problems logging into other kong games. please help! i want to play ss2 again. thank you for your time and patience.
PS i noticed there are to many **** for my ss2 password, and i can’t get it retrieved through e-mail. hope that helps

Flag Post

You should contact the in-game moderator and inform him/her that the unban caused this issue. Perhaps he/she’ll be able to solve it or direct you towards someone that can.

Flag Post

hi mad, just a little update with my banned/unbanned problem. so far no one seems to know what to do. i’ve pmed jamie bout the issue i think a week ago, no response from him. i don’t know what else to do. maybe jamie does’nt like me and he’s teaching me a lesson. idk just speculating. anyway thx for your help. have a great day :-)

Flag Post

I doubt a moderator would act unprofessionally to the point he wouldn’t help a user he dislikes. I’m assuming he simply didn’t answer because he’s away. What could’ve happened is that another user hijacked your account (Judging by the unusual amount of **** in your password and the email not working). You should contact a higher-up moderator in-game to request an investigation on the matter.

Flag Post

I will help you guys!2 things sadly to do:

-Forgot Kongregate and never play with it…If borring, play another fun game!(Example: minecraft,rolblox,zing me,watch youtube,…)

-Create a new acount.