Someone stole my account.

10 posts

Flag Post

He guessed my password plz help. His email is [removed] He stol [removed]. my account. PLZ HELP!!

Flag Post

Such things aren’t to be discussed in public, you should email support@kongregate.com instead to talk about it privately. Keep in mind that passwords are unlikely to be guessed if they aren’t existing words and have no relation to your username/website activity.

Flag Post

Happened to me as well, got my account back :)

Flag Post

Howd u get your account back plz help and thx for replies. I appreciate it.

Flag Post

You can recover your account by contacting the staff so it begins an investigation. If enough evidence of account theft is found, you will receive a reply (It may take a working week).

Flag Post

someone stole my account: vinicius , i sent e-mail to support@ 2 weeks ago, but no one replied yet

Flag Post

Guys i do want to point something out, it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE for them to just guess your password (unless you have something stupid like password)
You most likely gave it to him,
Also just saying that he “stole your account” really isn’t enough,
if it was like that i could just say i was madjedi and someone stole my account.
So you need to have some evidence (at least i would hope so)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by trickyrodent:

Well, actually, we’ve recently got much more restrictive about helping people get their accounts back— like, we basically don’t do it any more. It just got to be way too time-consuming. So the real answer is “don’t bother writing us; this is a painful but valuable life lesson.” Next time, choose a better password.

I do feel like you should help people if they were e certain level (like 10 or something) but if they lose there level 1 account then they can easily recover.
also i’m wondering, was the policy before enough to make it nearly impossible for me to, say steal someone else’s account?

Flag Post

My Platform racing 2 acct was hacket as well. I havnt been on it in years and I come back to find that I’m baned until 2016 on things i never did. If someone can help, please message me.