Problems with Opera

8 posts

Flag Post

I’ve started using Opera recently, but somehow it won’t load most of the flash games… Does anyone happen to know how to fix this?

Flag Post

Could you be a little more specific in identifying the problem other than just “it does not work”?

Flag Post

But that’s the problem. The games just do not load for me on Opera. They do on Chrome, though. For Opera it’s just black screen after the “Your game game is loading, <3 Kongregate” message is gone.

I’m using the latest version of Opera – upgraded it just to see if it would change anything, but it didn’t. My OS is WinXP.

/edit
Tried with and without AdBlock, of course.

Flag Post

Is your adobe flash player up to date as well? Any other add-ons for Opera?

Flag Post

You say most, so I’m assuming it does work on some?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

Is your adobe flash player up to date as well? Any other add-ons for Opera?

Yeah, it is. I have only AdBlock, but disabling it doesn’t change a thing.

Originally posted by Tetsuo_Shima:

You say most, so I’m assuming it does work on some?

Yeah, it does work on some, that’s why I’m confused. For example, SAS: Zombie Assault won’t load on Opera, but I have no problems launching Deadly Neighbours 2.

Flag Post

I’m an Opera user myself, never had anything like that happen though. Since it does work on some games and other browsers don’t have the problem, the best solution I can come up with is to uninstall Opera, delete the Opera settings and cache folders and do a completely new clean install of both Opera and Flash. A bit brute force, but unless someone has had this happen before and managed to fix it, it’ll be pretty hard to track down what it is. All I can say is my setup is very much like yours and it works fine here. ^^

Flag Post

Same problem to me, I guess it has something to do with login problems. Please try to login, have you any problems there? For me I can, but only after reload the site. I havent any solution but perhaps it helps to find the real reason.
So my assumption goes in this way that the games which dont load are games which try to load the online save games but have problems to find the right accountdata, what ends in not loading the game …