Dibbles 3 Hard achivement broken

6 posts

Flag Post

I completed the game and the API doesnt detect that Ive completed lvl 44 instead it uses a counter (Likely keeps track of lvles player) but i dont want to play the game through again it took me nearly an hour of trial and error to get through it good game.

Flag Post

You can report an achievement by going to the “achievements” tab and clicking “report missing achievement”. When the new tab loads, upload a screenshot proving you filled the badge requirements (The level screen) and add some details in the text box.

Flag Post

So Kong doesn’t want to fix, Devs don’t want to fix it?

Developer response from thepodge:
Looks like there might be an issue with the Game Completed stat – it’s supposed to report 1, not 44 – we’ll take a look at that and see if it’s a problem with the game. -———— We’ve checked this now and the game was definitely reporting the correct stats, maybe something has gone squiffy at Kong’s end. In any case we’ve added in some extra checks and some changes so that the game can only ever report a value of 1 for the Game Completed stat. In any case it looks like Kong are using the number of levels completed stat for the badge. FYI: Kong set up and manage the badges, not the game devs – the interenet is not perfect, some times things are delayed or corrupted in transit. We’re also sure there is an issue with Chrome and some security software (eg. Rapport which is distributed by Banks) that causes data to be blocked when sent via Flash.

Flag Post

Yeh, this is simply an issue where Kong has hooked the badge to the wrong stat. The badge is linked to the game completed stat, which submits ‘1’, obviously. But it’s expecting the value for number of lvls completed, which is the ‘lvls completed’ stat. Some Kong admin simply needs to re-link the right stat to the badge and it’ll be fixed. For now, badge submission is the only workaround, this bug affects every user and it’s a Kong badge bug, not a game bug.

Flag Post

i think its fixed. i send out a bug report, but when i refreshed the game tonight, i had the badge

Flag Post

Yeh, they re-added the badges correctly this time, you can see the re-add in the activity feed.