all edgebee games blocked in china?

8 posts

Flag Post

Hello, this morning (and for the past 3 weeks or so) I have been playing card monsters no problem, however when i cam to play it this after noon the game wouldnt load (nothing appears but a google error page in place of where the game should be) I have checked with all edgebees games, sorcery quest, critter forge etc, and they all show the same result.
I also tryed loading the game with a vpn and it works…

also http://www.blockedinchina.net/?siteurl=www.edgebee.com “No servers were able to reach your site. This means that your site is most likely NOT accessible from within mainland China.”

:/

Flag Post

I can safely say that I can load those games too. So if they are indeed being blocked in China as you tested, then I presume the famous “Great Chinese Firewall” strikes again. At least it’s not giving you too much trouble yet, if you can still vpn your way through. ^^

Flag Post

It is most likely just because of the, May I quote Tetsuo, “Great Chinese firewall” but try deleting the cache + cookies.

Flag Post

Don’t delete your cookies. You’ll lose all your save data.

Flag Post

its back to normal now, no idea what went on yestoday, i cleared cache, tried everyting…

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Don’t delete your cookies. You’ll lose all your save data.

Unless you back up all the save data.

Flag Post

im still haveing the problems on and off, i can connect to the standalone version of the game all the time, just the kongregate version seems to have problems

Flag Post

Sounds like it may be a cacheing issue. Does your browser regularly clear your cache?