Mardek RPG: Chapter 2 deleted your savegame? Here's the fix. page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

The VERY latest version of the flash player fixes the save bug.

Flag Post

to xenon: you dont see pseudo forums? he already tell that flash 10 prob cant be fixed after all. but u can see for time solution. my solution N2 was cmplete all game without save exept at the end ( u know when finishing it ) i see mardek 1 the other day and my mardek 2 finished save was still there

Flag Post

I tried to switch to flash player 9 but my files still didn’t come up. I downloaded it and restarted my computer, do I have to do anything else to change to it or something? Tried looking for it in documents but I have a mac. If I start replaying will it begin to save my game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by y_ru_n_my_yard:

I tried to switch to flash player 9 but my files still didn’t come up. I downloaded it and restarted my computer, do I have to do anything else to change to it or something? Tried looking for it in documents but I have a mac. If I start replaying will it begin to save my game?

Did you RUN the thing?

Flag Post

the “documents and settings” folder isn’t there on windows 7. can someone tell me how to find the saves on windows 7 specifically.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SavageWolf:
Originally posted by y_ru_n_my_yard:

Did you RUN the thing?

he means did u run the flash player’s install file cuz just downloading the install file doesn’t do anything. and y did u restart ur computer, u never need 2 do that for a flash player update

Flag Post
Originally posted by stuff222:

the “documents and settings” folder isn’t there on windows 7. can someone tell me how to find the saves on windows 7 specifically.

Paste this into your Windows Explorer adress bar:

%AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

You’ll find a foldername with random letters and numbers there. Open it, then open the folder chat.kongregate.com
Most save files are in there. Some save in assets.kongregate.com instead though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:

%AppData%\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

You’ll find a foldername with random letters and numbers there. Open it, then open the folder chat.kongregate.com
Most save files are in there. Some save in assets.kongregate.com instead though.

the appdata folder isn’t there either

Flag Post

%AppData%\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

the appdata folder isn’t there either

C:\Users\[your user name]\appdata

(AppData is a hidden folder, so to see it you need click show hidden files under the view settings.)

Flag Post

Full path:

C:\Users\your_computer_username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Or just paste %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects into your Windows explorer, will work even if you didn’t enable “Show hidden files”.

Flag Post

Full path:

C:\Users\your_computer_username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Or just paste %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects into your Windows explorer, will work even if you didn’t enable “Show hidden files”.

i found it this guy^ is right

Flag Post

for those who couldn’t get the 07 to work and want to go through every value to try to fix it and don’t know hex, here’s how hex works: 00, 01, 02…09, 0A, 0B…0F, 10, 11…1F, 20……FF. FF is the last one so if it doesn’t work by then, then it won’t work unless you find a different byte to change

Flag Post

%AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

some saves are also in the folders kongregate.com and www.kongregate.com. but very few are in them

Flag Post

This seems to be dated. Is there any way to download the mardek swf file and locate the saves that it makes?