Chat not working!

4 posts

Flag Post

No matter what I try, I can’t get the chat to work, so I thought I’d try posting in here for help. Some info:

The flash game works fine, and I definitely downloaded and am running flash 9. The chat simply says that it is unable to connect, and the red light is on. The browser is mozilla firefox. Also, this is a recent issue – as of a week ago, I think, the chat was still working, then it stopped, but I don’t recall if I changed anything on my end, and of course Kong might have updated in that time. To my knowledge no firewall is blocking port 5222 on my computer.

Tips? Questions? Etc?

Flag Post

Mine does this too! And I even tried switching over internet explorer.

Flag Post

I’ve never seen a situation like this where the problem wasn’t a firewall issue. Do you have any other computers in your house that you can try to access on?

Flag Post

I’ve been having the same issue all day today as well. Things were fine till yesterday. Lost my stats for solving 3D Logic all the way to level 30 as a result. Grr! :)

Edit: it keeps saying reconnecting to server for the chat window, but never gets there. Also, I upgraded my flash to the latest version yesterday, since a certain game here kept telling me my older version might cause bugs.