Boku Kreds Support

15 posts

Flag Post

Hi guys. I really enjoy Kong and it’s a great site for games, especially because there are some games here you can’t find on other sites.

I tried buying Kreds through Boku today (and have tried in the past) and I always see the loading icon for a very long time. I never actually get the text, I just exit the page because I get sick of waiting.

Is Boku not supported anymore or something? Is there a certain way to type in my number? Do I have to wait 20 minutes or something?

Please, I’d appreciate some help.

-Sidekick

Flag Post

As far as I know, Kongregate still supports Boku so you’d need to contact Boku directly. I don’t think anyone here at Kongregate can tell you how Boku would handle their customer service.

https://www.boku.com/support/

Flag Post

Thanks, although I believe I figured out what I have to do. Apparently the first time I tried it I guess it got stuck loading, so I retried it and then it didn’t that time. Instead I got a text message instantly, then entered my pin.

Thanks for your help though.

Case closed.

Flag Post

You can delete this thread if you want! Click “delete” right beside the thread title.

[Edit: Or lock it by deleting your first post.]

Flag Post

I have an issue with boku. At the moment I’m living in Argentina and I CAN’T BUY KREDS BECAUSE THERE’RE NO PACKAGES IN HERE! It gets me on my nerves.

Flag Post

That’s not really a technical issue. It’s just not available for you.

Flag Post

I have the same roblem, i select the method then i select how much but then it gets stuck at the loading screen.
refreshing doesnt help :(.

Flag Post

solution? anyone?

Flag Post
Originally posted by melittle:

I have the same roblem, i select the method then i select how much but then it gets stuck at the loading screen.
refreshing doesnt help :(.

Which web browser are you currently using? Does it do this from other web browsers as well?

Flag Post

Need support for portugal!!!!!

Flag Post

Any body got any clue when they will fix, the boku service for South Africa ?

Flag Post

Are you guys seeing issues where your country is listed but there are no packages in there? If that’s the case, please let us know and we can talk to Boku. As for not seeing your country listed, Boku works with different networks, so eventually they may add the networks in the future.

Flag Post

hey guys if possible could you provide some info, right now I am battling to recharge my kongreagte account using boku. I am from South Africa and for over a month now their boku services are not working in S.A. I have also checked the Boku website, which revealed that this service still currently supports South Africa. As for the customer service i recieved from Boku, well lets not even go there. So just checking again if any information is avaialable regarding when the service will resume will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys:

Flag Post

go to Cell C, MTN, Vodacom main website and check. (this message is for jadyrienS)

Cell C, MTN and Vodacom should have their own websites.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JadyrienS:

hey guys if possible could you provide some info, right now I am battling to recharge my kongreagte account using boku. I am from South Africa and for over a month now their boku services are not working in S.A. I have also checked the Boku website, which revealed that this service still currently supports South Africa. As for the customer service i recieved from Boku, well lets not even go there. So just checking again if any information is avaialable regarding when the service will resume will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys:

Boku will be able to tell you an ETA on when their services will be available again.

-Pip