error with earning free kreds option

11 posts

Flag Post

it wont load at all. i hit earn free kreds and it just keeps loading forever, i usually give up around the 5 minute mark….so please help me

Flag Post

Have you tried using another browser? Some are more compatible with the website than others.

Flag Post

sorry but internet explorer is always for me. i dont use anything else

Flag Post
Originally posted by holykeetchwa:

sorry but internet explorer is always for me. i dont use anything else

For troubleshooting purposes, using another browser is really useful. It helps us eliminate a lot of variables to help figure out what the problem is. By using another browser you’re helping us help you. If you’re not willing to do that then there’s not really anything we can do to help you fix your problem.

Also, no offence, but Internet Explorer is a terrible browser.

Flag Post

I’ve had a problem with those too, I completed a survey, got no kreds and i spent about 15 minutes on another, before it told me their was no surveys suitable for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by scorchx:

I’ve had a problem with those too, I completed a survey, got no kreds and i spent about 15 minutes on another, before it told me their was no surveys suitable for me.

The surveys are looking for a specific demographic. If they determine during the survey that you don’t fit the demographic they’re looking for, they stop the survey and you don’t get any kreds.

Flag Post

Yes, I realise that. What i also say is they should tell you sooner, and not waste peoples f**king time.

Flag Post

i did a tuluna for 30 but got nothing

Flag Post
Originally posted by DonRon3:

i did a tuluna for 30 but got nothing

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/241772-read-before-posting-technical-support-f-a-q

3. If you are missing Kreds through TrialPay or our free Kreds offers, you will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Flag Post

when i want to spent my kreds i clicked on a button to spent kreds so blank box open…:(
what i do

Flag Post

What game are you having issues with?