Trial Pay Issues

15 posts

Flag Post

I have been to several places with this issue, and I do not know where else to ask at this point. Trial Pay is giving me nothing but an error message for every and any offer available that looks something like “There was an error connecting you to <<offer>>”. I have cleared my cache, have asked around, and have even asked Trial Pay… nobody seems to know what is going on. I would love to keep completing offers, but this is really frustrating. Does anyone have any ideas?

Flag Post

Did you try a different browser?

Flag Post

No, I haven’t. Also, I notice Kongregate no longer has my debit card info automatically stored like it has. Does this have anything to do with it?

Flag Post

Just tried this on IE (instead of my normal Chrome) and the same error is occurring.

Flag Post

This seriously needs to get fixed fast for me or you will be losing me. I sometimes spend actual money on this as well, but I count on using offers to supplement my gaming on kongregate. I have contacted Trial Pay, and their only advice thus far has been ‘to wait’. Even offers for surveys are simply returning me an error saying they couldn’t be connected. I have tried multiple browsers, multiple computers, clearing caches, the whole works… and I still get the same errors.

Flag Post

I am having the same exact problem as cabal, and taken the same steps to fix the issue. I also agree with cabal about losing members. Some games are made so that to compete you need kreds,without the free way of earning kreds many people will lose their only source. Cabal or anyone reading please if you have a solution besides “to wait”. (unacceptable answer)

Flag Post

This is a problem with TrialPay, and not something we can fix ourselves. Sorry! Have you tried contacting TrialPay customer support about this?

Flag Post

Yes,
I have contacted them. They told me to wait and see.

Flag Post

I also contacted trialpay and they said wait 24hrs and if it still is not working try something else. Still nothing works, i’m pretty much left hanging. I’m so glad I’ve never spent real money on this site.
Also @Zshadow we both clearly stated that we had contacted trialpay, and that their solution was “to wait”

Flag Post

i have purchased 20 kreds from doing stuff and i havent got it back >:0

Flag Post
Originally posted by goten159:

i have purchased 20 kreds from doing stuff and i havent got it back >:0

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/241772-read-before-posting-technical-support-f-a-q

3. If you are missing Kreds through TrialPay or our free Kreds offers, you will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Flag Post

Cabalpapa, how about clearing your recent cookies? If the errors are specifically not working for you, it may be a cookie error.

Flag Post

Zshadow, as you can tell in my original post, this has also been done.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cabalpapa:

Zshadow, as you can tell in my original post, this has also been done.

It says you cleared cache, but not cookies?

Flag Post

It hasn’t been working for me for days either. Also, the days before they didn’t give my the Kreds for completing some offers and even for those they gave me credit for I had to submit tickets each time before it worked. They seem to have some major issues on their end.