trial pay kreds never rewarded

10 posts

Flag Post

i just did the godaddy offer that gives you 250 kreds and they never got rewarded even though i emailed trial pay customer support and also it said confirms instantly if you complete it within 2 hours and i completed it within 30 mins

Flag Post

You can contact TrialPay by going here, selecting “fund my account”, picking “earn free kreds”, clicking “support” and clicking the envelope button near the appropriate offer. Since those lead to unique report pages, it should act as a proof you indeed participated in the offer.

Flag Post

Hi I just done opinion share and I didn’t get rewarded, why did this happen. It says i get reawrded instantly aswell

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/300280-trialpay-free-kred-survey-issues

Flag Post

Hello I think its Kongregate website, I did the google a day thing and after a week+ if doing it everyday I still have yet to receive any Kreds, and I answer 3+ questions a day, so far im owed 35 Kreds.. and have gotten a Big Fat 0!
I also did my netflix and did not recieve any Kreds for doing netflix : (
Very very disappointed with this website and the fact that 2 things ive done and gotten 0 Kreds
Is there an area I can file my legal disagreements over these matters?

Flag Post

You get points for Google A Day, not Kreds. From the page:

EARN 5 KONGREGATE POINTS EVERY DAY BY PLAYING A GOOGLE A DAY!

Flag Post

ok i do see where it says points but still i didnt get points either lol ..?

Also still doesnt explain the netflix kreds that I for a fact am missing, I just double checked to make sure i didn’t make a mistake in wording again and still missing kreds.

Flag Post

You’ve only viewed the Google A Day page once, today.

For Netflix:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/241772-read-before-posting-technical-support-f-a-q

3. If you are missing Kreds through TrialPay or our free Kreds offers, you will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Flag Post

Why is it that big business don’t care about its customers anymore?
Gotta love how the world is today go 2010+ can’t talk to real people and no business cares.
Well I care about my money and not getting what i am advertised for and pay for.
Do you have the number for your legal department?

I also did visit the page the last week or so, the points on a game profile is minor.
The fact i paid money for netflix and i did not recieve my Kreds is a major thing.

Flag Post

TrialPay has nothing to do with Kongregate.

[Edit: I didn’t see any contact information to initiate legal action against Kongregate. Contact your lawyer and I’m sure they’ll be able to figure it out.]