Trialpay Free Kred Survey Issues.

5 posts

Flag Post

I finished a 20 kred Survey, called Share your detailed opinions from the survey that starts with the A And has a Leafe for the dot of an i, But anyway i finished the survey and at the end it said congratulations that i finished it and everything and it is supposed to confirm instantly i completed this survey hours and hours ago, when i finished it i went to the support page where it shows the offers you’ve done and viewed and it wasn’t there at all, i clicked the same survey and it showed up saying i viewed it. This must be some kind of bug or glitch because i completed the survey and i did not recieve my 20 kreds and it didn’t show up, i also sent an email from the customer support i filled out a few of them and never received an email like it said i would.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheWorldsyours:

I finished a 20 kred Survey, called Share your detailed opinions from the survey that starts with the A And has a Leafe for the dot of an i, But anyway i finished the survey and at the end it said congratulations that i finished it and everything and it is supposed to confirm instantly i completed this survey hours and hours ago, when i finished it i went to the support page where it shows the offers you’ve done and viewed and it wasn’t there at all, i clicked the same survey and it showed up saying i viewed it. This must be some kind of bug or glitch because i completed the survey and i did not recieve my 20 kreds and it didn’t show up, i also sent an email from the customer support i filled out a few of them and never received an email like it said i would.

I finished a 20 kreds survey called “Share Your Detailed Opinions”. From the survey that starts with “A” and had a leaf with a dot of an “i”. But, anyways; I finished the survey and at the end of it, it said “Congratulations” and that I finished it, and everything. It was supposed to confirm instantly. I completed this survey hours and hours ago. When I finished it, I went to the Support page, where it shows the offers you’ve done, and viewed, and it wasn’t there at all. I clicked the same survey and it showed up saying that I’ve viewed it. This must be some kind of bug or glitch because I completed the survey and I did not receive my 20 kreds, and it didn’t show up. I also sent an e-mail from the Customer Support form. I filled out a few of them and never received an e-mail like it said I would.

Unfortunately, TrialPay is a separate company from Kongregate. You’ve already contacted them so you have to hope for a reply. Normally, for surveys, you need to be extra weary. If the survey determines you’re not part of the demographic that they’re looking for, it’ll terminate and not award you any kreds. I suspect that this might have happened, but if this is the case, it’s odd that it’d tell you that you’ve completed it. Either way, you basically need to get in touch with TrialPay.

Flag Post

Ok Thanks i need their email to be able to email them not that customer supposed thing where you press the bullets and stuff lol.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/241772-read-before-posting-technical-support-f-a-q

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Flag Post

I’ve completed 3 offers before, so I have 19 kreds, but not working as well, I emailed TrialPay was not giving me kreds!