Lost my save in Kingdom Rush

8 posts

Flag Post

I didn’t disabled cookies, or anythng like that, also – the save was asociated with my Kongregate account, and not saved lockally, so what could be the reason for this?

Flag Post

Kingdom rush does save locally, so it is a cookie issue. Many things can delete cookies even if you don’t do it manually. Have you read this post to see how you can avoid future save file issues?

Flag Post

They are saved locally, unless the developer has their own back-end servers. Anyways.
Is your storage set to unlimited?
Have you tried another browser?
Are you using the same computer?
Is Flash up-to-date?
Have you lost your save file for any other game?

Flag Post

First of all thanks your for your help, and quick reply. It’s strange cause I don’t think there is anything that deleted cookies on my comp… BUT I did try another browser – the problem accured on Chrome, now I tryed on Firefox and… the save is there :)))

As to your questions @adv0catus:
Is your storage set to unlimited?
No, it was set to 100Kb, now I’ve set it to unlimited.
Have you tried another browser?
Yes – and thanks again, it solved my problem (but I still don’t know why it’s OK on Firefox, and my save is not present on Chrome)
Are you using the same computer?
Yes
Is Flash up-to-date?
Yes
Have you lost your save file for any other game?
Just checked on Knightmare Tower, and the save is NOT lost, even on Chrome… strange.

Flag Post

So, it’s not a cookie issue then. I’m not sure why it’d only appear on one browser and not another. Some games are weird like that.

Flag Post

Did you update chrome recently? There is that weird issue with the latest version of chrome messing with save files. If so the solution to this problem is at the bottom of the post that I linked to in my previous post.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hmm… Try dragging the firefox folder directly to chrome?