help me to kreds ?

4 posts

Flag Post

thank my questions have been answered.

Flag Post

If a game is under judgement, you’re probably not allowed to get tips.

v Cool, I didn’t even load the game.

Flag Post

Not only that, but that game is not yours to upload.
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/tj/trapomatic/index.html

You aren’t allowed to earn tips for someone else’s property.

Excerpts from Kongregate Terms of Service:

No Illegal, Infringing or Abusive Message Content or Conduct: You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for your User Content, and agree not to post any content that is…infringing… You further agree that you will not otherwise engage in, or encourage others to engage in, illegal or abusive conduct or activities…

No Violations of Third Party Rights: You agree that you will not post any content that contains personal information about any individual, violates the privacy of any other individual or entity, or anything that you are under a contractual obligation to keep private or confidential. You agree that you will not impersonate any person or organization, including without limitation, the personnel of Kongregate. You further agree that you will not misrepresent an affiliation with another person or organization, nor will you post any content that contains slanderous or libelous comments about others, or that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of a third party.

Representations: You represent and warrant that you own the User Content displayed, published or posted by you on the Site and otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth herein, and the displaying, publishing or posting of your User Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content displayed, published or posted by you to the Site. Except for your User Content, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any User Content appearing on this Site.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator