fixing my Kongai account

6 posts

Flag Post

lady7sins, is my wife, im Lord7sins, that is the first problem i see on your part she might have 25 cards, but i have more.. so please cheak the right name.

second i dont have second account, i have only one, this one. Finally, i would like to know how to get my cards back in order, i have no clue how i can been in my account and and have my wifes cards. Ive already log out and log in twice with my account and still your side is showing that ihave only 25 cards. i have in my kred log, with all the kongai cards i bought, and quite frankly this is getting bothersom cuase your not helping your just say i im doing something wrong on my part. please reply ASAP.

Flag Post

Contact the developer; Kongregate only hosts the games, they’re not responsible for maintaining them. Go to Kongai’s game page and in the info box click “Report a bug”. If that’s disabled or you don’t receive a response after a few days, click the developer’s name and send them a private message from their profile.

Flag Post

ok i try that thanks

Flag Post

You’re welcome.

Flag Post

wait.. actually i’m confused by his problem, and advo this might be one case where kong is responsible for the game (because it’s kongi) Not sure what your issue was though, could you try to explain?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

wait.. actually i’m confused by his problem, and advo this might be one case where kong is responsible for the game (because it’s kongi) Not sure what your issue was though, could you try to explain?

The only way it’s possibly be Kongregate’s responsibility is if the cards were Challenge rewards, but the OP never said anything about that. Basically, OP’s issue is that his wife’s cards are showing up on his account. Cards that he’d purchased with kreds are missing. All of this is stated right in the OP.