Computer sucks

4 posts

Flag Post

My computer sucks I have done everything to try to tweak it I give up I’m poor can 500$ do anything?

Flag Post

my computer sucks also deal with the lag i dont know if that would get you anything either you may have to modify your computer with some stuff but i doubt it will be that much in total of the things you would get….

Flag Post

$500 can do lots of things! You could get 2000 25 cent packs of gum. Hire an attorney for 2.5 hours (depending on the going rate of attorneys). You could even book a cross country trip on a Greyhound bus for much less than $500.

If you are talking about computers, then I know Best Buy has some okay laptops for under $500. They are fine for Internet and Kongregate, but not the best for high resource games.

If you have the knowledge and ability, $500 can also be used to buy yourself the parts to buy you a decent computer as well.

Flag Post

This forum isn’t really the place to post looking for computer help. If I remember correctly, people have posted here in the past with computer-related threads.