KREDS

6 posts

Flag Post

i have done quite a few surveys to get Kreds towards my purchases , currently i have done enough downloading and surveys to have a total of 21 kreds, its been 35 mins and it say`s i should receive them instantly, i dont know what to do , its beginning to irritate me

Flag Post

If you are missing Kreds through TrialPay or our free Kreds offers, you will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Flag Post

Hey, I got a serious problem here;
When attempting to purchase Kreds for Dungeon Overlord your site told me that the “transaction wasn’t found” so I tried a few more times. Now for some sick reason I’m now being charged 160 dollars from my Paypal account!! What can we do about this to reverse this cuz that’s not the kind of mind I A) can afford right now and B) want to spend on a game so soon….

Flag Post

General advice:
1) If a purchase doesn’t go through the first time, don’t keep trying it without checking with customer service. You’ll often end up making duplicate transactions and giving yourself a big headache.
2) Don’t post a reply in an existing thread that is about a different topic. Start a new topic for your own problem unless it is part of a mass issue. This thread was a person’s problem with free kreds via TrialPay. Yours is a specific actual purchase.

Flag Post

IceWeaselX, I noticed I was posting in the wrong place, hence why I posted my own message. Please check it and tell me what to do there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FrankB34:

IceWeaselX, I noticed I was posting in the wrong place, hence why I posted my own message. Please check it and tell me what to do there.

I advised you what to do in the separate thread you made.