Can't do anything!

7 posts

Flag Post

Hi urm… okay. So, I was online two days ago, everything worked fine and nothing was wrong with my computer, then I logged on yesterday, and suddenly I wasn’t allowed to type anything into my chatbox, and my chatbox would freeze up too, as soon as I entered the room, it would freeze with the last three messages on screen and when I tried to type,the gray letters that say “Enter your message here” stay gray, and clicking on them they just stay there instead of vanishing to let me type my own message. And right now it’s not even letting me into the chatboxes, it’s stuck saying “signing in.”
I’ve received no whispers from Kongregate other than from the times that I reported people, and I highly doubt I’ve been banned or something. there are no viruses on my computer because I just cleaned it. Can you help?

Flag Post

Have you made any system updates?

Clear your cache.
What browser are you using? Try a different one.

Flag Post

I don’t think I made any system updates, but you were right about it being my browser. I was using Firefox for the longest time, and then it suddenly stopped working yesterday. I’ve downloaded Google Chrome and am back in action, thanks a lot. :)
….now if only I could figure out why Firefox stopped being nice.

Flag Post

Oh ugh, Firefox has stopped working for me as well. But I’ve had awful experiences with Chrome and left it. Not sure what to do now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateChaos:

Oh ugh, Firefox has stopped working for me as well. But I’ve had awful experiences with Chrome and left it. Not sure what to do now.

Maybe those guys up and wherever the firefox servers are, are busy messing things up or something along those lines? It’d make sense.

Flag Post

Mozilla doesn’t’ have remote servers for the desktop browser, as far as I know. Did Firefox update itself?

Flag Post

Not so far as I’m aware. If I did, I was never notified.