I GOT HACKED

11 posts

Flag Post

I GOT HACKED, MY ACCOUT NAME IS SIGGIHAR, I NEED HELP!!!!

Flag Post

You didn’t get “hacked”. Your password was either really obvious or you told it to someone.

Contact support@kongregate.com and they might help you. Although, from my understanding, they’re generally not very forgiving in this type of situation.

Flag Post

… my account was stolen, that is what i mean

Flag Post

I’m well aware of what you meant. My point still stands, though.

Again, contact support@kongregate.com. The contact only operates during business days (Monday to Friday) so you probably won’t get a response until Monday or Tuesday. I’d still recommend e-mailing them as soon as possible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zshadow:

’We would like to add that no one can “hack” into your account (or us administrators would be out of business! :P) The only way for someone to gain access to your account is through the following steps:
You gave your password to someone.
Your password was easy to guess.
You share a computer with someone who stole it.
You downloaded a keylogger.
As long as you keep your information safe and secure, your account will be safe and secure. In the event that your account has been compromised, we can not guarantee we will be able to retrieve your account. In the past we were able to do so, but as the site grows, we must rely on our users to be responsible for their own accounts as it takes up a lot of our time when users repeatedly have their accounts stolen. Never give your password to anyone, for whatever reason..

Flag Post

I’m sorry. :( It happens to the best of people sometimes. Whether someone phishes/scams you out of your password, or just guesses it, losing an account is no fun.

I’m not so sure you can do much as this point, but I would like to just take this opportunity to educate you a bit. I’d highly recommend reading the following thread on account security.

Flag Post

my account got hacked name :xxcykaxx can u guys plz help

Flag Post
Originally posted by singur22:

my account got hacked name :xxcykaxx can u guys plz help

Originally posted by adv0catus:

You didn’t get “hacked”. Your password was either really obvious or you told it to someone.

Contact support@kongregate.com and they might help you. Although, from my understanding, they’re generally not very forgiving in this type of situation.

Flag Post

me to my kid12345610 got hacked or something my pass was not obvise but who cares i got hacked and thats what the subjet is and it happen to me i lost my acc let i spend a year or 2 and i was really upset from that i hope you can help me :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by buthair:

me to my kid12345610 got hacked or something my pass was not obvise but who cares i got hacked and thats what the subjet is and it happen to me i lost my acc let i spend a year or 2 and i was really upset from that i hope you can help me :(

Please read the thread.

Flag Post

yes i also screwed up my account was sm88 i told the user xxburgerkingxx part of my password as joke and he figured it out i guess because now my passwords changed and my email is blocked. i spend a lot of money on this game so if you could find forgiveness admins please send me an email