Badge award counts frozen?

10 posts

Flag Post

I’m not sure if this is true for all games, but I’ve definitely noticed it for Pocket Creature PVP and Legacy of a Thousand Suns. For Pocket Creature, it still says that all the badges have 0 earns, and for Legacy, it says the easy has 7,695 earns and the medium 2,663, which I’m pretty sure I saw two days ago. I definitely saw that same amount of earned yesterday, anyway. Is anyone else getting this?

Flag Post

Interesting, the achievements tab for Pocket Creature PVP says no one earned its badges for me as well. I wonder what caused the API to freeze like that.

Flag Post

I have notified a similar things in other game… some time says 2 of 3 and i have earned all award.

I thinks the point are been added correctly………

Flag Post

I have notified and post my problems on this thread:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/308673-pics-inside-archivement-problems-but-correctly-added

Flag Post

i have the same problem too

Flag Post

It seems to be happening for all badged games, not just the new ones (though the earn counts on older badged games are frozen at what they were, not 0.)

Flag Post

It’s showing correct for me (this is for Pocket Creature PVP):

Is this what you meant?

Flag Post

That is what I meant. It’s updating now, but it takes much longer to update than it did before. It’s taking several hours to a day to update for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

That is what I meant. It’s updating now, but it takes much longer to update than it did before. It’s taking several hours to a day to update for me.

Interesting… I wonder if this is a cacheing issue. We have a bug fix going out soon, so we’ll see if that helps any.

Flag Post

Is it really that big of a deal, though? I mean, /badges just doesn’t update instantly, either. Cut down on server strain where you can! :D