chat issues!!

10 posts

Flag Post

why does chat keep stopping, after about 1 minute i cannot see anyones chats or send any myself, it works for a minute then stops…..

Flag Post

Which web browser are you using? Does it do this from other web browsers?

Are you running any add-ons? (For example, Better Kongregate?)

Flag Post

Hi, i may have the same problem as mentined above. Chat keeps diconnecting every 2 minutes or so. I tried to reinstall flash player, but it didn’t help. I am using Win 7 as operating system and Firefox 16.0.2. I also tried using IE but nothing changed. I tried it in another computer with Win XP and Firefox, but still the same… Any suggestion?

Flag Post

Check out this post and let me know if none of this works.

Flag Post

Hmm, it seems that nothing works. I made rule for these 2 ports in firewall. I reinstalled flash player and turned of the protect mode. I get time and date automaticaly, and its correct. I scanned my ports is there is something interfering – and nothing.

Flag Post

*I scanned my ports if there is smething ….

Flag Post

This chat needs some upgrades and fast

Flag Post

i have tried firefox, safari, chrome, internet explorer, and opera. All with addons connected disconnected, it doesnt matter it doesnt work. my computer is a good comp, it never had problems until about 2 weeks ago and i cannot stand it. seriously needs to be fixed.

Flag Post

Our developer team is looking into this. Thank you for your cooperation!

Flag Post

Update: To those of you still experiencing problems, can you please provide the following information?

Operating System:
Web browser (and version):