WTF MAN

12 posts

Flag Post

i just used my game stop gift card to purchase 10dollars worth of credit it did not work at first so i tried again and when i did it said my balance was 0 i just bough the card today so i could purchase credits so i could play realm of the mad god but it didnt give me my credits like promised please tell me why this happend thanks. sincerely zach

Flag Post

Contact kreds@kongregate.com and they’ll be able to assist you, since these types of matters are best discussed in private. You probably won’t hear back until Monday, though.

Flag Post

monday wtf this is bs personaly this is why gaming sites need to fix their shit i mean why would a site but the gift card thing up if it didnt work thanks for the help though

Flag Post

omg this sight blows

Flag Post

I’m confident that Kongregate’s vision is 20/20. With that being said, for the administrators, this is their job, so they deserve time off, too.

Flag Post

There is a reason it’s standard practice for companies to tell you to expect “X business days” for a response. “Business days” in most cases refers to weekdays. Most things don’t get done on the weekends.

Flag Post

well if the sight wasnt fucked up in the 1st place i would be getting mad to have to wait a damn week

Flag Post

btw its 10:35 mon still nothing i sent like 5 emails too

Flag Post

Patience is a virtue.

Flag Post

They have loads of e-mails to deal with, you just have to wait until they reach yours. I’m sure they’ll contact you back soon, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zachary381:

btw its 10:35 mon still nothing i sent like 5 emails too

Stated explicitly on the Kongregate Contact Us page:

We read each message carefully, and we’ll do our best to respond to support inquires within five business days.

Guess what that means? Since you contacted them on Saturday, they expect to get to you by Friday. Throwing a tantrum on Monday helps nobody. Furthermore, many businesses in the USA allowed employees to take a 3 day weekend for Veteran’s Day. If Kongregate is one of those companies, 5 business days means next Monday.

Flag Post

You should have received a reply by e-mail. Please let us know if you did not receive it.