window jumping or random scrolling in the middle of a game

7 posts

Flag Post

browser FF
OS win7
sometimes when i am in the middle of playing a game the window just suddenly scrolls down as if i had the main window instead of the game active and hit space bar or page down when i had not hit either of those keys

it seems to happen fairly randomly sometimes i’ll go days with out the problem happening but all of a sudden one moment i’m playing and the next moment i’m frantically scrolling back up so i can see the game again

really how hard could it be to give us an option to hide everything below the game while we’re playing so there is no where for the window to scroll down to in the middle of a game

Flag Post

note: that when it does happen it will seem to happen several times over the next few min

Flag Post

That’s pretty weird. Does it do this on other browsers besides Firefox? Are you running any add-ons for Firefox?

Flag Post

most of my plugins are disabled my list of active ones
toomany tabs 1.3.7
yontoo 1.20.00 was enabled but i’ve disabled it now (maybe that’ll fix it?)
google update 1.3.21.123
java deployment toolkit 7.0.70.10 10.7.2.10
java™ platform se 7 u7 10.7.2.10
shockwave flash 11.5.502.110
shockwave flash 11.4.402.287 (maybe i should disable this one to?)
silverlight plug-in 4.1.10329.0
unity player 3.5.3.44447

Flag Post

as for other browsers i havnt used any others on this computer in awhile so i can’t recall clearly and this is the only computer i play kongregate on most of the time

Flag Post

When you have the time, please try from Firefox or Internet Explorer. This can help us narrow down the source of the problem.

Flag Post

unfortunately the problem is inconstant sometimes it’ll disappear for months at a time and all of a sudden i can’t play anything clearly for a few hrs/days then its gone again