Kongregate - entirely broken?

10 posts

Flag Post

Yes, this is another complaint about the recent problems about Kong’s formatting.

From what I saw during the measly one hour I was online today, The following things are broken:

• Formatting is entirely broken
  • Activity feed refuses to work
  • Can’t message others via shouts
  • Editing and deleting posts are undoable
  • Can’t play flash games
  • As such, comments and chat isn’t working

Please, dear admins, fix this right now. The entirety of Kongregate is waiting for your response.

Flag Post

Hmm… the problems seem to vary for some users. Everything you’ve listed works for me, and you’re the first to report some of the problems. Maybe the problem is getting worse?
For me and the majority of Kongregate, all online multiplayer games are not working, and specific pictures (such as avatars and sometimes others) shows up as

Flag Post

I tried out Bloons TD 5 and Learn to Fly 2, to no avail so far.

So, I think the problem is getting worse.

Flag Post

all servers are unreachable: CDN3, CDN2, CDN4. Site have no CSS, no JS, no nothing.
Kong, can you do something about it, please. Or it is time to move to other game platform?

PS: it is DNS issue, but anyway, FIX IT FAST. Even anonimizing sites can’t open your servers, so it is global DNS misconfiguration on your side.

Flag Post

The issue is being fixed. solprovider posted a fix here.

Flag Post

I´ve got the same problems like hamuka.

Flag Post

solprovider fix don’t work, can’t save the file

Flag Post
Originally posted by rpgmanes:

solprovider fix don’t work, can’t save the file

Run notepad with admin rights.

Flag Post

sol’s fix forces site to load graphics, not games. At least for me, I can’t run a single one. In ‘standalone’ games it usually just black/blue screen, in mmo it is failing to log in or to connect

Flag Post

i hate this! kong has to fix this, and fast.