Spent Kong Kreds in a game and was not credited for them

13 posts

Flag Post

Playing Galaxy Online this morning, spent 150 Kong Kreds and didnt not receive game mall points for the transaction due to, I guess, Issues with Kong this morning.

Flag Post

Yeah. Kong’s kind of a mess right now. :(

Is it showing up in your transaction history?

Flag Post

just bought the 250 bucck kredd…say im to recive 2900 kreds/gold – only got 1500 or so….and seems i always have a unused kred tingy up on kongregate site..but cant get it over to gold..why..and or how

Flag Post

send an email to kreds@kongregate.com or support@kongregate.com

Please allow time they are very busy resolving their issues with regards to today.

Flag Post

I have spent 500 kreds and dont recievied the mall points in Galaxy Online game

Flag Post
Originally posted by muleki:

I have spent 500 kreds and dont recievied the mall points in Galaxy Online game

GOII aka galaxy online has in game live chat. Please use this feature with screenshots of your kreds transaction history and they will resolve the issue.

Flag Post

Are these purchases showing up in your transaction history? To check, look at the bar at the top of your screen, where your username is. Right between the number of points you need to level up and the amount of friends online, click that link (what it’s called might be different depending on how many kreds you have). This will bring you to your transaction history. Alternatively, you can use this link:

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/USERNAME/kred_account

Flag Post

You must be an administrator to do that.

Flag Post

lol sorry didnt see the username :PP

My Kred Account

Available balance:
2100 KREDS

but how to Trancfer it into Gold ??

Flag Post

If you are talking about a game that uses Gold as a currency then go onto the game and there should be some option to “Buy Gold”

Flag Post

that item cant be clicked on

Flag Post

Yes, the kred transaction appeared in the transaction history

Flag Post
Originally posted by Akreau:

Yes, the kred transaction appeared in the transaction history

Go to the game page and click the “Report a bug” link and fill it out appropriately. That will be sent directly to the developer. If after a reasonable amount of time has passed (say, Monday) and you haven’t heard back from the developer, please contact kreds@kongregate.com