Problem with loading on The Grinns Tale and other game

13 posts

Flag Post

Hi,
yesterday or so i automatically update java and after that the grinns tale and other game doesn’t load anymore…. Any other got this problem? any idea to resolve it? i try to remove my java version and install the older version but it’s still broken… :(
thx for the help

Flag Post

UPDATE: i just try on my laptop to check if it work fine on it….. and The Grinns Tale is not working!!!! O_O so the problem is not about java flash or somethink, but about server proxy, DNS, internet connection or similar i suppose….. I’m pretty sure that yesterday the game work fine (around 23 hours ago), and the problem start this morning (around 16 hours ago).
Thx for the answare

Flag Post

It’s because of the outage that Kongregate experienced earlier and games that have external servers are collateral. Hopefully the developer will be able to resolve the issue shortly.

Flag Post

Do u think so? But i can read the chat and no other ppl got that problem, they are playing without problem…. :(
BTW is still not working… :(

Flag Post

i have exact the same problem as you, i can chat and see the chat but i can not play is a dark screen

Flag Post

Is this just in the Grinn’s tale for you guys or are all games broken?

Flag Post

for me is only for grinn’s tale

Flag Post

Have you tried a) changing browsers b) signing out and back in c) clearing your browser cache?

Flag Post

all thee things i do and noting happens , it’s not working in chrome, exlporer,mozilla, i create another account and it;s not working clear cache again not working

Flag Post

For any of you that are having troubles, could you try loading up the game with firebug open? If you could take screenshots of what it says in the error tab and net tab and then private message them to me, I’d really appreciate it. We can’t reproduce the problem here so we need some help from you guys to figure out what’s going on.

Flag Post

GET kongregate_api.js

Aborted

ssl.kongcdn.com

Flag Post

Hi, now is back fine for me :)

Flag Post

I suppose adv0catus was right…. thanks :)