Unable to connect page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

Some people have had luck installing outdated versions of browsers/Flash plugins. Obviously not an ideal solution, but it’s a possibility.

Flag Post

i tried a lot and it says that it’s loading, but when I waited for an hour and it still says its loading.

Flag Post

give it a try.

Flag Post

Got same problem, kongregate chat won’t load. Can play normal games, but not the multiplayer ones, and those are the ones I want to play.. not really in the mood to go thru the forums right now, so if someone just told me if there is a fast way to fix it, I would be thankfull.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Doreus:

Got same problem, kongregate chat won’t load. Can play normal games, but not the multiplayer ones, and those are the ones I want to play.. not really in the mood to go thru the forums right now, so if someone just told me if there is a fast way to fix it, I would be thankfull.

What colour is the plug at the top right?

Flag Post

it’s red. i have tried a couple of things since then, and i managed to play an online game twice, without ever connecting to kong chat thu. I have tried to play o my account on another comp, and it worked all right, so it’s definitivly something about my comp. i tried to swich out my firewall but can’t access it, apparently cuz of an unknow error. think all this may be virus related.

edit: acctually chat sort of connected, the “connecting to chat” dissapeared, but the chat did’t work anyhow, neither did change room and such.

Flag Post

Which browser are you using?
Try disabling all add-ons and extensions.
Try using a different browser.

Flag Post

ok, it works now, hopefully will stay this way. it was either a virus or firewall related, not sure which as i was working at both the same time, so not sure wich one fixet it. thanks for the response thu.

Flag Post

nothing works for me bleh il send another ticket

Flag Post

same issues there

My plug is red I’m using mozilla 17 and can connect my account except that I can’t connect to the chat and up my badge.

don’t know if its related but i have the redirect virus on google and can’t connect to Gmail either.

Flag Post

Update:

I tried the new version of this flash player, called “Shockwave Flash 11.5.502.135”. I was indeed able to connect with that, but just for a single day. The plug is red again and the chat is stuck in a permanent loading sequence.
It seems the flash player is the only thing we can blame here, i will be patient and wait for the next version, or the one after that, it will work eventually again.

Flag Post

I had the same problem and I was looking trough the forum and found this.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/310591-red-plug-game-info-loaded-games-that-actually-work

So just press ctrl + number 0 and it will work again. :D I hope, but it definitely worked for me ;)
Dont ask why, I dont even know what is this combination xD

Flag Post

Ctrl+0 doesn’t do anything. I’ve had the same problem, followed every step here and still no dice. Damn.

Flag Post

I checked ctrl+0 reset the zoom in firefox and somehow as long I zoomed out, I cant connect to chat, but after I have reset it everything is fine. I can even zoom out again :)