Buying Kreds

6 posts

Flag Post

Hello!

I wanted to buy kreds today but apparently nothing is working at all.
First of all, I don’t know if I’m blocked or anything like I read it in the FAQ and I have no idea how I could find out if I am blocked for kred purchase.
Second, should it be possible I would like to know why Boku isn’t working.

Neither can I purchase anything, nor does their support pick up the phone (why even bother giving me your number?) nor does their online support FAQs help me out.

Surveys aren’t working too but that’s a minor issue since it wouldn’t give me sufficient kreds anyways.
So basically I’m down to Credit Card Payment or Paypal, two things I’d rather avoid.

Are there any uncomplicated alternatives on how to earn kreds?

Flag Post

Have you tried contacting kreds@kongregate.com? You could personally discuss the matter with an admin and see if things can get worked out.

Flag Post

In fact I haven’t. When I googled for “support kongregate” this forum came up. Will try when I’m at home again if the problem hasn’t been solved otherwise till then.

Flag Post

Alright, good luck, and keep posting your progress!

Flag Post

You can buy one of those Kreds cards from GameStop & use that to claim your Kreds.

Flag Post

I finally got the sms from boku.
Coincidentally It worked on my first try after their office opened.
From now on I’ll imagine some poor guy having to type sms all day from 9am on because they can’t afford a computer.

Greetings and thanks from a snickering Psyman2