Game Ad covering up my Badges

5 posts

Flag Post

So today whenever i am playing a game just underneath the game itself where the badges are listed is completely covered up by an ad for this new game “4 1/2 weeks to save the World”.

On Chrome and IE this is happening and no matter what game i launch the same ad for this same game is covering up all my badges for said game.

Flag Post

Can you post a screenshot?

Flag Post

Hrm….

Figures. As soon as I post this I went and loaded up a few games and am no longer having the issue. If it crops up again I will take screenie and post here :)

Flag Post

You might need to refresh the page if it happens. If it persists within a few refreshes, you might want to try using Firefox with Adblock Plus (if it still blocks ads anymore) or you can try submitting a report to the developer of the game or maybe one of the administrators.

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogames518:

You might need to refresh the page if it happens. If it persists within a few refreshes, you might want to try using Firefox with Adblock Plus (if it still blocks ads anymore) or you can try submitting a report to the developer of the game or maybe one of the administrators.

We advise against using AdBlock, as this takes away revenue from game developers. If you come across a problem ad, contact us at support@kongregate.com with a screenshot of the advertisement and the page it takes you to.