A question about passwords.

10 posts

Flag Post

Hello, I have a question about my Kongregate password. I was wondering what my password would be if I have always used Facebook to log in? Like if I wanted to just bypass Facebook, and log into this site without using Facebook at all, is this possible?

Flag Post

It would reset to the last password you had, before you connected Facebook, as far as I know. Even if you registered the account with Facebook, you should have made a password.

I think.

Flag Post

Thanks but I actually created the account with Facebook. I have only been playing here a few weeks and there was an option to create account with Facebook. :(

Flag Post

You should still have been prompted to create a password, right?

Flag Post

Sorry for the delay, no it did not, it just skipped by the account creation process and logged me in via facebook. Now if I am not logged into Kon, I just make sure I am logged in Facebook, and come to this site and it logs me in automatically.

Flag Post

Do you have an e-mail address registered to your account? If so, you can request a password reset token to be sent to your e-mail address and you can manually add a password this way.

Flag Post

Can you help me my account is hacked?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy0000:

You shouldn’t post in multiple threads. I replied in the other thread, read that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerboy0000:

Contact support@kongregate.com

Flag Post

You need to have an email registered to the account, thats why, I suggest you guys make an account, then connect with facebook.