I keep disconnecting from Galaxy Online II

5 posts

Flag Post

I have talked to IGG’s customer service about this issue and about other issues and they always leave me with this feeling that I have not been helped at all. They always ask for a screen shot even when it is a situation that is impossible to screen shot. They never submit a trouble ticket or at least give you the reassurance that something is going to be done. Anyhow, I hope Kongregate will do more. I have spent some money on this game but I don’t think I will be able to spend anymore if I can’t play anymore. The careless customer service reps there don’t seem to understand this. Instead of trying to talk to their IT guys or Developers they tell me it is probably because I am using wifi. You guys and I know that is a bunch of nonsense. I have done somethings online and have pushed a lot of baud through my systems and haven’t had problems. Anyhow, I hope Kong developers can straighten this situation out.

Flag Post

We can go through troubleshooting techniques to see if the problem is on your side, so we can fix it for you. In regards to the game and how you were handled — there isn’t a whole lot Kongregate can do about that (to my knowledge), since Kongregate only hosts the games. It’s really up to the developer to maintain the game and to provide in-game support. The level of customer service (or lack thereof) that they wish to maintain is up to them.

Flag Post

By the way, if nothing can be done, I would hope that you guys would reimburse my kreds so that I could play another game. It is impossible to play a game where it is disconnecting every 10 seconds.

Flag Post

Kreds are non-refundable.

Flag Post

Some things to try if you keep disconnecting from the game:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7/topics/241772?page=1#posts-5207536