{Level: Low} Gif Avatars (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

When I import some gifs, your script does something weird to it, and makes it all distorted and white :( Something you can do to it?

Cheers

Flag Post

What is the picture your trying to import, and are you talking about you display pic thing? It might be because it has to resize it, and i’ve always found resizing gifs doesn’t work too well. I hope i helped but i doubt it

Flag Post

Well I figured that was the problem. So if they could optimise their code that’d be nice.

Else I’ll just have to go request for a 40×40 avatar.

Flag Post

I’d say thats all you can do, BTW where do you get your avatars? do you make them?

Flag Post

Of course not. If I did I wouldn’t be having this problem now, would I? :D

The one I have now is from animesuki. Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (great anime)

Flag Post

We didn’t really plan on supporting animated avatars, but since there haven’t been any problems with them so far, I don’t think we’ll be removing them any time soon.

That said, it’s up to you guys to find properly sized avatars or resize them yourselves :)

Flag Post

Meanie.

Well it crashed a few times when I tried to upload the image. Gave me the “kongregate has encountered an error” spiel.