Badges problems!

6 posts

Flag Post

i don’t read Badges at all! even my old Badges if i go in the game i read them as “not done”

Flag Post

Read this.

Flag Post

no i did’t miss one! i miss all of them! even the one i alredy get! oh if i go in “my Badges” they aren’t missing but if i go in the game i alredy done i miss them too!

help?

Flag Post

So when you’re on a game page, the badges aren’t showing as earned? Are you connected to chat (the plug in the corner must be green or yellow, not red)? If you’re not, then you aren’t connected to the stat submission server, and it will not update your achievements. This post will detail what to do if you can’t connect.

Flag Post

I’ve checked all the above links and I am definitely connected to chat. However, I haven’t got any badges/points on any games for the past few days. Didn’t bother taking screen shots, as I play, mainly for the fun, but it seems to be with all games and badges. Played out all badges on The Enchanted Cave, and Legend of Pandora, and the BOTD for the last 5 days and have been asigned no points. Any ideas?

Flag Post
Originally posted by purplegoddess:

I’ve checked all the above links and I am definitely connected to chat. However, I haven’t got any badges/points on any games for the past few days. Didn’t bother taking screen shots, as I play, mainly for the fun, but it seems to be with all games and badges. Played out all badges on The Enchanted Cave, and Legend of Pandora, and the BOTD for the last 5 days and have been asigned no points. Any ideas?

Check back to some of these games. Are they still showing unearned?