Points & Games. (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

Im Aware This Site Has Been Up For A Few Years Now..

But Still, One Of Your Very Few Features Other Than Playing Games & Paying For Them.. Has No Purpose.

Points.

Get Points. Get Nothing. We Level Up. Get Nothing.

But Yet You Want Us To Pay Real Money, For Mediocre Games.

Most Of The Games Coming In Are.. Ok. But Not Every Ok Game Needs To Have 20% Of The Game Unlocked But Make You Pay For The Rest. Since When Has This Became A Cool Thing.?

Paying For Flash Games.. Hmm..

Sure Sure.. You Can Do “Free” Surveys. But There Are Only A Few You Can Do.. ONCE Period. And A Few You Can Do Multiple Times, But.. Most Of The Time THEY DENY YOU FROM GETTING A SURVEY LOL. But Even Then After THAT.. Half Of The Time, They Don’t Check Your Completed Survey So You Have To Send In A Support Email. The Rest Of The Offers Available, You Have To Pay For Too.! Ha, Who Wouldve Known.?!

Yeah Yeah “You Got To Make A Living” Right.? Well Damn, If Thats The Case.. SO DO WE.! We Come Here For Leisure/Relaxing Time.. Not To Be Forced To Pay For Mediocre Games. Not Necessarily “Forced”..

But As You Can See.. There Are Just About No Game Devs Or Sites That Support F2P Anymore.. & If They Do.. They Are Trash Games, That Shouldn’t Even Have Been Released.

Idea Of The Post It.. You Make Us Pay For Everything, Yet You Still Haven’t Given This Point System A Purpose.

Forgive The Caps.

Flag Post

This is really hard to read.

The administration has said before that eventually points will mean something. It’s not really a big deal though, is it? Is the satisfaction of having X amount of points not enough?

I only got as far as your comment about points being meaningless, I can’t read the rest.

Flag Post

There Are Just About No Game Devs Or Sites That Support F2P Anymore.. & If They Do.. They Are Trash Games, That Shouldn’t Even Have Been Released.

Sorry you feel this way, but I’d have to disagree. Yes our site has games where you can pay for additional features, but we still have the largest selection of games from indie developers. Have you checked out our top games section? How about our “New Games” area, or browse through some of the categories? There’s a ton of games I still haven’t even played, and it’d probably take months to even scratch the surface.

I’d suggest starting here: http://www.kongregate.com/top-weekly-games

Check back each week for new games.

Flag Post

See Thats Just It Zshadow.. Those Games Are Your New Games & Top Games.. But Constantly Mediocre. Basic. Games that you finish within hours, minutes even.

Every now & then a good find pops up.. but guess what.. they only release 25% of the game for f2p & the rest of the game would be p2p.

Kong barely does promo’s lol.. they barely do giveaways.. they barely throw some kreds out to their loyal users ( I hope they didn’t think those 5 kreds from the hidden drunk driving video would attract some customers or keep any).

Flag Post

You know that kreds is money, right? Businesses that give away free money to their customers tend to not do so well, and Kongregate is a business.

Flag Post

Exactly. Kongregate is a money hungry business. Like I said.

But Anyway.. If thats the case, then why are they so able to delete anyones account at any time after we’ve payed our hard labor earned money to purchase some of their kreds.?

It costs them nothing to switch someones kreds from 0 to 50.. or any other number. They are constantly making money. Without actually giving back the users anything worth checking out.. other than stealing games from other devs, a flashy site, a cool looking meaningless point system.

Flag Post

What has Kongregate actually done anyway.. Kongai.. is that their best game they have to offer.? You can’t be serious.

They cant even make a decent game.. yet they have the nerve to middle man sell them.

Flag Post

They reserve the right, doesn’t mean they’re going to use it. That way, if a situation arises where they have to do such a thing, they’re legally protected. Terms of Service are moreso about legally protecting the company then abusing its users.

Flag Post

Ofcourse so it seems. But at the end of the day isn’t that their main intention?

Rights Reserved so they can nullify the guilt & shame.

Honestly, as much as people like you defend them.. They should be giving you guys alotttttt more features, deals, & games.

They are very able. Very very able.. to do more for the users of Kongregate.

Instead, they focus their planning & tactics on pulling in the most money.

So it warps the actual level of fun & enjoyment.. it limits it to a “the providers of this game are trying to get money out of me” feel to the entire site.

Flag Post

To an extent, yes. What’s the point of having all these amazing games, awesome features and a killer site if they can’t afford to run it?

Flag Post

Why do you believe they can’t afford it? They make money from player hits alone. Site views i’m sure by now.

They’ve been up & running for years. Up & running itself means they had more money then necessary to run this site from the beginning, & they’ve multiplied it. Especially with their reserved rights & all.

And.. These games aren’t amazing. These games are on other sites.. some of them even with more features to the game, for free. There are no actual features to this site other than a forum where kids can complain about getting ripped off & other kids can defend the sites rip offs.

And.. These games aren’t amazing. These games are on other sites.. some of them even with more features to the game, for free. There are no actual features to this site other than a forum where kids can complain about getting ripped off & other kids can defend the sites rip offs.Honestly people could go download an mmo much better than this entire site, not to mention there are more thousands of mmo’s to choose from.

Flag Post

They have no reason to, though.

When someone creates an account on Kongregate, they agree to the terms of service. If they violate their terms of service, then they forfeit their right to access everything on that account. It was a choice made by the user to violate the ToS as a result they have no one to blame, but themselves. Now if the account was wrongly banned, that’s a different story, though.