Accidentally bought wrong upgrade with Kreds

4 posts

Flag Post

I bought some Kreds, and went to buy an upgrade in BTD4, and accidentally clicked and purchased the wrong one because I was only half paying attention. Is there anyway I can get these Kreds refunded?

Flag Post

Kreds are non-refundable. It says so in the Terms of sale which is linked to (bottom left) when you purchased them. You can try contacting kreds@kongregate.com and they might be able to help you, but it’s not a guarantee.

I misread. Oh, you made an in-game purchase? Go to the game page, click the “Report a Bug” link and fill out the report accordingly. That will be sent directly to the developer and it’s at their discretion. I’m not sure what NinjaKiwi’s return/purchasing policy is.

Flag Post

Nope. Kongregate Devs are money hungry. Even if you are paying your real money, for non existing pixels.. they won’t refund you or even give you any extra kreds.

Sorry KID..

Flag Post
Originally posted by OutlawZz:

Nope. Kongregate Devs are money hungry. Even if you are paying your real money, for non existing pixels.. they won’t refund you or even give you any extra kreds.

Sorry KID..

This isn’t true. Developers have been very generous and understanding in the past, and continue to do so. There’s no harm in asking for help.