down loaed hotel application on iphone earn 30 kreds

5 posts

Flag Post

its not working its been 2 days iv downloded plz verify fix it

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/241772-read-before-posting-technical-support-f-a-q

If you are missing Kreds through TrialPay or our free Kreds offers, you will need to contact TrialPay. For support with any free kred offers on Kongregate, or to check the status of a pending offer, visit the Get Kreds page, click “Fund your account”, choose “Earn Free Kreds” and click “Support” to view your pending offer status. From here you will also be able to contact the customer service team at TrialPay about your missing Kreds. Alternatively, you can contact them from this link: https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Flag Post

I think we need to file a complaint at Trial Pay because there has been at least 25 threads saying the same thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

I think we need to file a complaint at Trial Pay because there has been at least 25 threads saying the same thing.

It’s been mentioned and is in the process of being looked into. The concern was raised about how the offers are described as “Confirm Instantly” and how that can be a misleading phrase, since the offers can take a while to process.

Some users never have problems with offers and do them on a fairly regular basis. You just need to pick the right offers, because if it’s too good to be true, it usually is. As well, there’s a significant portion of the userbase that don’t have the financial means (too young, tough financial situation, no credit card access, no paypal account) to be able to purchase kreds on their own. They rely on these offers to be able to get kreds so they can enjoy the games they come here to play.

Personally, I don’t like TrialPay since, as you said, there’s dozens of threads around (they seem to come in waves, I’ve noticed… odd) and I find them overly sketchy (Scamville). But they’re a necessary evil. Hopefully Kongregate can work with TrialPay to make the process a little bit easier and TrialPay can help the users (who aren’t TrialPay’s customers, by the way) to get what they deserve out of the situation.

Flag Post

Rule of thumb for these offers: NEVER do a download offer unless you’re using a sandboxed environment (e.g., a virtual machine or separate computer that can be reformatted). They aren’t all dangerous, but many are. It doesn’t matter if the brand name is one you recognize; many of these advertising agencies are merely affiliates whose business practices are not fully known to the product’s owner.