"Congrats, you've achieved a high score..." messages in chat are broken.

12 posts

Flag Post

Clicking on the link doesn’t do anything, the only way to get to high scores is via clicking on the tab at the top. I assume this is due to the chat being changed, fix the bug please.

Flag Post

Yeah, this was broken on the test server as well. Guess they didn’t see it.

Flag Post

Crap, I forgot there was tech support. Sorry.

Anyway, hopefully someone will notice now.

And you can move threads now. =D

Flag Post

We are aware of the problem, and it should be fixed very shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

you are missing a chat problem.when i type in something in and press enter,it wont send the message!instead of sending right away,it sends in about 1 minute and people think i don’t make sense!

Flag Post

That sounds more like a Lag problem than anything else.

Flag Post

That sounds more like a Lag problem than anything else.

Or a disconnection problem.

Flag Post

Taberone you have everything broken in your browser :D

Flag Post

It Isnt Lag Problem, Trust Me It Might Be Firefox If You Have Firefox Because Firesox Dosent Seem To Good With This Website Then Again
It Might Just Be A Bug.

Leave A Shout On My Page Friend Request Me And Check Out My Other Forum Posts!

Flag Post

Didn’t know if this was a general problem or not. Heh. Guess so.

Flag Post

when i type in something in and press enter,it wont send the message!instead of sending right away,it sends in about 1 minute and people think i don’t make sense!

Check to make sure you have the latest Flash player.

Trust Me It Might Be Firefox If You Have Firefox Because Firesox Dosent Seem To Good With This Website Then Again It Might Just Be A Bug.

Actually, FF seems to handle Kongregate better than IE.

Flag Post

Actually, FF seems to handle Kongregate better than IE.

Actually I find IE works better for playing the games and chatting but FF just works better for browsing the site and especially viewing the badge page. But I like IE because it still works for both.