How come I can't play a game from flipline studios?

8 posts

Flag Post

What could be the possible reasons that they all say “error 400 Bad request” ?

Flag Post

Your session cookies could be the problem. To verify this theory, run the game in the inprivate/incognito function of your browser. If it works here, cleaning it will solve the issue.

Flag Post

There’s an anti-something built into the site that if you try to load too many games from the same developer, then itt blocks you from viewing any games by that developer. I’ve encountered it a few times and as MadJedi said, clearing your cache should solve the issue.

Flag Post

It was just my browser having issues, as I tried the game in another and it works perfectly :). Thanks guys :)

Flag Post

Make sure your flash is up to date.

Flag Post

For future reference, it’s not a browser issue and it’s not a cache issue, it’s an issue with your session cookies for the browser you’re using. When you open ~10 games by a developer, something happens with the session cookies that triggers the error, so clearing them is your way to fix the problem. I use Web Developer to clear them, as I’m not sure of a way to normally do it without an add-on (clearing all cookies is not the same as clearing session cookies).

I’m getting somewhat tired of seeing these threads appear time and time again and seeing people over and over suggest clearing your cache as a solution, while they themselves have never actually had the issue happen and have never tried that as a solution (go open 10-12 games by a developer right now and try clearing your cache when you get the error). I just recreated the issue once again to test it, and once again clearing my cache did nothing. Clearing my session cookies, however, did solve the issue, as it always has. So please, when posting a solution, post the correct one.

Flag Post

Actually I found a manual solution, you have to go in your cookies’ list for kong, then search for one named kongregate_session and delete it :D.

Im my browser which is kinda like firefox, it’s on the page about:data, so just write this in your address bar.

Thanks 123a for pointing out that the true solution is not what some people think it is.

Flag Post

^ thats just what he said :I