backyard monsters

16 posts

Flag Post

unable to load btm since i upgraded map room keep getting error msg
oops some something broke??

Flag Post

It’s the famous cell zero error. Just leave a post here to inform the developer that the bug touched your base.

Flag Post

once my map room 2 finished it couldn’t load my base. It say that Oops, something broke.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

It’s the famous cell zero error. Just leave a post here to inform the developer that the bug touched your base.

Originally posted by doomslayer43344:

once my map room 2 finished it couldn’t load my base. It say that Oops, something broke.

Flag Post

it broke…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

If the developer doesn’t reply, there’s nothing you can do.

Flag Post

The same problem for me. Please help me

Flag Post

i have also this problem. What can i do to solve this ???

Flag Post

Iget every time the message Oops something broke

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

Flag Post

I have run into this problem also. After an upgrade of my maproom to level 2, my base won’t load and displays the Oops message. If anyone on the developing team sees this message, can you please help me fix this problem. My user id is 642404. Thank you in advance.

Flag Post

joe, please post in the thread that MadJedi linked to. The developer will be able to see it there and hopefully can fix it.

Flag Post

It’s nice to know your post can be removed by moderators [THAT’S BULL !! ] had problem with this isue for over a month. no reply. But they say it will be fix sometime ?? on they top of the list they say ?? OK..

Flag Post

Same problem, upgraded to mr2 and cant load, pls help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JannM1:

Same problem, upgraded to mr2 and cant load, pls help.

Sadly, Kixeye has dropped any further support for the game on our site. You can read more about it in the Backyard Monsters forum here on Kongregate.