Achievement points not working

6 posts

Flag Post

I am reaching a badge’s requirement but it’s not showing up that I won it. Either that or the achievement bar next to the game isn’t processing that I have that badge.

Flag Post

If you’re not connected to chat (you need to be to earn achievements), see this post, otherwise see this post for what to do for missing achievements.

Flag Post

Report a game bug and take a screenshot possibly of the certain badge. You can do this by pressing your print key on your keyboard/pad and paste on ‘Paint’ by Ctrl + v. In about 1 – 2 days, you will receive it if your report meets the requirements. I have had a quite amount of those misshaps this year. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kwadwo195:

Report a game bug and take a screenshot possibly of the certain badge. You can do this by pressing your print key on your keyboard/pad and paste on ‘Paint’ by Ctrl + v. In about 1 – 2 days, you will receive it if your report meets the requirements. I have had a quite amount of those misshaps this year. :P

That’s more of a bandaid fix. 123’s post is focusing on going after the root cause, which is always the better tactic.

Flag Post

Take a screen shot and report missing achievement

Flag Post
Originally posted by tehgrimreaper:

Take a screen shot and report missing achievement

This has been suggested already, and explained that it’s not really a good fix for the main problem.