Kreds

8 posts

Flag Post

So I emailed kreds@kongregate.com twice now and have not gotten a response. The first time was on 12/23 and I had then realized that my account’s email was not the one I had been using. So I changed the email associated with my account and emailed them again on 1/2 using the email address I associated with my account.

I have yet to receive a response from either email and it is nearing on a month since I purchased Kreds and did not receive them.

Is there anything else I can do? I am not happy with the fact that the first time I tried to purchase Kreds I didn’t receive them and am missing the money used to purchase them.

Flag Post

It’s strange that you wouldn’t have gotten a response yet, have you made sure to check all folders (including spam)? It’s the weekend now, so you might not get an email until next week, but an administrator might post here about it. I’m sure they wouldn’t just be ignoring you.

Flag Post

i recently logged on to my account to find out that 30 of my kreds had disappeared.

Flag Post
Originally posted by grannybasher10:

i recently logged on to my account to find out that 30 of my kreds had disappeared.

Is there a transaction showing the 30 kreds being deducted here?

Flag Post

CF711, I sent you a reply on 12/21/12, and it looks like you replied 5 hours ago… That was also the only e-mail we received from you from that e-mail address. Good to see you replied back though, and I’ll be in contact with you shortly!

Your account has never purchased Kreds.

Flag Post

Yeah I saw that because I use a different email now. I don’t check that email and I had changed my email in my profile to be the one I use.

Flag Post

yes i did my dad bought them for me

Flag Post

yes i did my dad bought them for me

Originally posted by adv0catus:

Is there a transaction showing the 30 kreds being deducted here?