How to get my order?

7 posts

Flag Post

Hello. 2 days ago I bought some stuff for the game and I can’t figure out how to get it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Flag Post

If the items you purchased did not show up, try to see what it says in this post regarding that. Essentially it says to try to get into contact with the game’s developer to see if they can do anything about it, and if all else fails to contact Kongregate privately about it.

Flag Post

If it’s about kreds, contact me or an adminstrator.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kwadwo195:

Why would they contact you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Kwadwo195:

Why would they contact you?

Right, please do not contact Kwadwo if you’re having Kreds problems…

If you are unable to get in contact with the developer, please e-mail us as kreds@kongregate.com, Azerath.

Flag Post

This might sound stupid but how do I contact the developer? I filled out a form at the bottom from the “contact us” link and I also sent an email to the address provided through paypal. I didn’t add Kreds first I just picked what I wanted and paid directly through paypal. Is that the same thing?

Flag Post

To contact the developer directly, go to the game page and click the “Report a bug” link. Some developers disable that, though. If that’s the case, just click their name (it will be on the left side of the infobox) and send them a profile message.