"Account blocked " from buying Kreds.

8 posts

Flag Post

Hello there! I recently came back to Kongregate, after a year or so of playing minecraft completly non-stop, and, as usual, am having fun. But as soon as I tried to buy some Kreds… Boom, this message comes up:

Account Blocked
Your account has been blocked from purchasing Kreds on our website.
If you feel this is an error, please contact us at kreds@kongregate.com for further assistance.

Wondering if this has anything to do with my account idleing? I first thought that but then made a new account Sir_Qqqwxs (My previous one was Qqqwxs(Which was disabled as my fathers credit card was hacked, and credits were refunded to Qqqwxs_the_2nd I then made an alt account called Qqqwxs_the_3rd. All of my accounts have the same problem, does it have anything to do with the credit card hacking (Which was years ago) or something I am unaware of?

Thankyou for you time,

-George

Flag Post

As the message suggests, you’re best off contacting kreds@kongregate.com.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

As the message suggests, you’re best off contacting kreds@kongregate.com.

Ah, completely forgot too add in that I have done that, sorry ;)

The reason I posted here is that if anyone else has had a similar problem, there may be a manual way to fix it without contacting an admin that I don’t know about, but someone who this has happened to may know.

Flag Post

There is no manual way for you to remove an administrative block. The admins have to do that. Given your story, it most likely is because of the credit card problems you had before. People with a history of reversed charges are financial risks.

Flag Post

account has been blocked from purchasing Kreds on our website What should I do to unlock my account?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Korewok:

account has been blocked from purchasing Kreds on our website What should I do to unlock my account?

Flag Post

1. Please don’t spam. Posting once is fine.
  2. You can email kreds@kongregate.com to address kred type questions such as this. Make sure you send the email from the one linked to your Kongregate account.

-Pip

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator