I started gaming on Chrome but want to switch to Safari, how do I transfer my game saves?

6 posts

Flag Post

I’m on a Mac (10.8.2), Chrome 24, Safari 6.0.2.

Flag Post

Try reading through this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Try reading through this.

I read through it but could not follow the guide because the armorgames.com folder is not where stated.

Flag Post

That thread is fairly old, so the information is most likely outdated by now. I’m pretty sure Chrome uses its own flash player, so it has a different save location. I don’t (often) use chrome, so I’m not sure where it’d save exactly, but there are some threads out there, such as this one, that might be able to point you in the right direction.

Flag Post

I know how to fetch for Chrome flash files but…well…I never use Safari and I don’t use the mac. Pretty tricky situation, eh? Anyway, here’s where I find game saves, maybe people will give you the other pieces of the puzzle:

C: > users > [computer name] > AppData > Roaming > Macromedia > Flash player > #SharedObjects > [gibberish numbers/letters] > chat.kongregate.com

Microsoft and Apple operating systems work differently but the above root may give you a hint.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

That thread is fairly old, so the information is most likely outdated by now. I’m pretty sure Chrome uses its own flash player, so it has a different save location. I don’t (often) use chrome, so I’m not sure where it’d save exactly, but there are some threads out there, such as this one, that might be able to point you in the right direction.

The link you posted leads to a not found page.