Kong Plus/ Power Up Rewards Pro problems

181 posts

Flag Post

I just received an email from Kongregate stating that due to me being a Power Up Rewards Pro member I am now entitled to free Kong Plus… How would I redeem/activate this?

Flag Post

I wouldnt mind knowing either as I also got the email about it but Im not a plus member yet

Flag Post

Wondering about this as well. Got the email, but can’t see how to activate my free Kong Plus.

Flag Post

Same here.

Flag Post

Same here. I’m currently in PowerUp Rewards Pro, and it doesn’t expire until April, so I know that’s not the issue. I looked at Kong Plus, but there’s no option to redeem with my current account. Help would be much appreciated!

Flag Post

There wasn’t any information in the e-mail?

Flag Post

Having the same problem. I suspect maybe a redemption code mistakenly didn’t get mailed out with the email?

Flag Post

There was a link to “Find out more about kong plus” But this just links you to the general information page for Kong Plus.

Flag Post

Here’s the email, for reference:

“Hey, PowerUp Rewards Pro member!

Did you know that you now get a free subscription to Kong Plus just for subscribing to PowerUp Rewards Pro? Experience ad-free gaming, exclusive beta testing, free PowerUp Rewards points, and much more.

Find out more about Kong Plus.

But remember: Your Kong Plus subscription only lasts as long as your PowerUp Rewards Pro membership, so be sure to renew.

Enjoy this gift from us, and happy gaming!
"

Flag Post

It sounds automated. :)

Flag Post

I’ll go ahead and throw my name into this, as well. I’d like to know if I’m missing some supersecret handshake or somesuch.

Flag Post

here’s a picture of said email, i too have no idea how this works. i think the email went out prematurely or to get people to buy either/both before hand.

Flag Post

It might be my imagination, but jumping around games I haven’t really been seeing any advertisements.
But I also don’t know how often I have in the past~

Flag Post

Yep i also got it as well. been searching from kong to the rewards page and nothing Lol!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tjace:

It might be my imagination, but jumping around games I haven’t really been seeing any advertisements.

adblocker?

Flag Post

adv0catus: That’s what I assumed, but when I compared my account to the perks of Kong Plus, there’s no overlap. No special icon by my username, no bonus Kreds, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by storn42:
Originally posted by tjace:

adblocker?

I don’t use that, but it’s also probably imagination helping things along~
But I do remember seeing ads just earlier today

Flag Post

i also got this email and have emailed both kong and gamestop support to see what the deal is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jokerlaughsatu:

adv0catus: That’s what I assumed, but when I compared my account to the perks of Kong Plus, there’s no overlap. No special icon by my username, no bonus Kreds, etc.

I imagine it hasn’t been applied yet. Maybe it needs to be approved behind-the-scenes by an administrator. Based on how quickly everyone is posting, they sent out the e-mails in bulk.

Flag Post

Yes same here and iv been trying to contact powerup rewards and they said take it up with kongregate for the promotion i am Pro member already mine is already attached to kongregate and i paid for K+ once and it ran out so i would like the code since i did renew it and this is my seconds year

Flag Post

I also got the email and I wonder why it was sent out with a link only for the kong plus general info page? I must admit that this problem is a little odd. I guess it must be a computer glitch.

Flag Post

This happened to me as well.

Flag Post

Add me to the list of people who got the email and has no idea how to redeem it

Flag Post

simple fix, since nothing new is being brought to the table, stop saying “yea me too” and wait for kong/gamestop to say something about it or for it to actually be implemented.

Flag Post

i want to know to